An established leader in the field of clinical research, MedTrials offers a full spectrum of professional services including clinical trial management, monitoring, data management, biostatistical analysis and reporting in all phases and types of clinical trials.
MedTrials compliance experts conduct GxP audits at investigational sites, sponsors, manufacturers, IRBs and other third-party vendors. MedTrials trainers are well known for delivering dynamic and innovative presentations and programs throughout the world.
Our team's organizational and communication skills, responsiveness with both the sponsor and the investigative site, and relationship management are primary discriminating factors between MedTrials and other CROs.
It is these values and characteristics that allow MedTrials to deliver high-quality solutions through every step of the clinical research process. When you select MedTrials as your clinical research partner, you can expect to receive the highest level of professionalism and quality.
MedTrials’ clinical research services arm you with decisive support at every phase of your trial. Our trial management teams are qualified by training and experience with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully deliver reliable data from protected subjects on time and on budget.
MedTrials’ clinical trial management services bring you:
- Experienced networks and strategic execution. We work with the finest therapeutic and regulatory experts in order to improve start-up times and guarantee efficient delivery every step of the way.
- High quality-trial execution via a dedicated and customer-oriented clinical project manager.
- An expert team that will find the right site, at the right time; keeping your specific trial needs in mind.
- Improved data quality via efficient and detail-oriented site management.
Data analytics solutions–customized based on scientific, regulatory, and client needs—are at the core of our clinical research services.
Our informatics solutions improve your drug development timelines and operational efficiency via the generation of valid, reliable, complete, and accurate information.
Among many other capabilities, MedTrials’ informatics equip you with:
- Enriched clinical data suitable for regulatory submissions and publications.
- Actionable insights via predictive analytics and real-time data analyses that streamline clinical development.
- Biometric planning and execution that promotes evidence-based solutions.
At MedTrials, quality and compliance are sacrosanct.
At the end of the day our mission is to ensure we detect problems early in order to implement corrective actions quickly and effectively. We leverage decades of professional experience to verify the integrity of data and ensure the proper adherence to protocols.
Our clinical research services include:
- Quality audits
- GAP analyses
- Quality system consulting and SOP development
- Mock inspections
- Audit/inspection readiness
- New/annual vendor (CRO, EDC, Lab) qualification management
- CAPA and root cause analysis support
MedTrials is a recognized provider of training programs in the clinical research industry. Our trainers have served as curriculum developers for the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP).
We’re able to lead the way in training clinical research professionals because our development programs are based on the latest clinical research guidelines, regulations, and best practices. Beyond just theory, our training furnishes you with a practical, real-world understanding of current issues and trends.
MedTrials’ training-based clinical research services include annual GCP update training, inspection readiness training, and much more.