Since 1993, MedTrials has been a recognized leader in providing current and relevant training programs to the clinical research industry. Our highly experienced trainers possess in-depth understanding of clinical research, thanks in part to our hands-on experience and industry-wide leadership. MedTrials trainers have been recognized as faculty and curricula developers for the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) and are also adjunct faculty for the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the University of North Texas Health Science Center.
MedTrials learning and development programs are based on the latest clinical research guidelines, regulations, and best practices to provide a real-world understanding to clinical research professionals including:
- Sponsor personnel
- Investigators and site personnel
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) members
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) personnel
- DMC/CEC members
- Field service engineers
- Medical product sales representatives
- Virtual training program management
- Virtual investigator meetings
- CRC/CRA onboarding and mentorship programs
- eTraining records
- Traditional classroom instruction
- Continuing education
- Custom or off-the-shelf courses
- Project-specific training
- Inspection readiness training
MedTrials’ clinical research services arm you with decisive support at every phase of your trial. Our trial management teams are qualified by training and experience with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully deliver reliable data from protected subjects on time and on budget.
MedTrials’ clinical trial management services bring you:
- Experienced networks and strategic execution. We work with the finest therapeutic and regulatory experts in order to improve start-up times and guarantee efficient delivery every step of the way.
- High quality-trial execution via a dedicated and customer-oriented clinical project manager.
- An expert team that will find the right site, at the right time; keeping your specific trial needs in mind.
- Improved data quality via efficient and detail-oriented site management.
Data analytics solutions–customized based on scientific, regulatory, and client needs—are at the core of our clinical research services.
Our informatics solutions improve your drug development timelines and operational efficiency via the generation of valid, reliable, complete, and accurate information.
Among many other capabilities, MedTrials’ informatics equip you with:
- Enriched clinical data suitable for regulatory submissions and publications.
- Actionable insights via predictive analytics and real-time data analyses that streamline clinical development.
- Biometric planning and execution that promotes evidence-based solutions.
At MedTrials, quality and compliance are sacrosanct.
At the end of the day our mission is to ensure we detect problems early in order to implement corrective actions quickly and effectively. We leverage decades of professional experience to verify the integrity of data and ensure the proper adherence to protocols.
Our clinical research services include:
- Quality audits
- GAP analyses
- Quality system consulting and SOP development
- Mock inspections
- Audit/inspection readiness
- New/annual vendor (CRO, EDC, Lab) qualification management
- CAPA and root cause analysis support
MedTrials is a recognized provider of training programs in the clinical research industry. Our trainers have served as curriculum developers for the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP).
We’re able to lead the way in training clinical research professionals because our development programs are based on the latest clinical research guidelines, regulations, and best practices. Beyond just theory, our training furnishes you with a practical, real-world understanding of current issues and trends.
MedTrials’ training-based clinical research services include eLearning and live courses, annual GCP update training, inspection readiness training, and much more.